As a trainee, you’ll discover first-hand what it’s like to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will work closely with the growth team and with the founders. You will be given the opportunity to grow and to learn everything about the company.
We expect a lot of you and, above all, we expect you to deliver results – all right from day one of your traineeship. You should have a “growth” mentality and the ambition to quickly advance to a senior role.
You’ll be asked to support and to contribute to the following activities:
- Team meetings & brainstorming (15%);
- Assistant to the board (meeting preparation & financial reports) (10%)
- Accounting & financial processes control (40%)
- Participation in team day-to-day activities (learn & contribute) (35%)
- Degree: Accountancy & control, (business) economics, finance, business administration or related;
- Passionate: You’re excited about people, new technology and the live events space;
- Entrepreneurial: beamian is an young company with a start-up spirit, and you don’t mind doing what it takes to get the job done, even if sometimes it falls out of your direct job description;
- Languages: You must be fluent in English and Portuguese;
- Background: Experience in academic associations, interacting with multiple universities, organizing job fairs or other academic events will be highly appreciated (not mandatory).
- Paid internship and a real opportunity to join the team;
- The ability to build a new company from scratch with your input;
- Flexible working schedule with work-at-home flexibility;
- Laptop, smartphone and cloud tools to develop your work with autonomy;
So, if you think you have what it takes, please send us your application and tell us why you want to excel by working with us.
We have offices in Lisbon and Porto and do business all around Europe.
Please send your application to email@example.com